Throughout 2005, MakePovertyHistory will be asking members of the public to join our campaign by texting coordinated messages to Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and others.
If you send a text to '80205' in response to one of our requests, you agree to accept the following terms:
- The text message you send costs 25p.
- When you send a text message, your text message and your originating mobile number will be revealed to us. We will store your number so we can text you updates about the campaign - there will be no more than 5 of these between your sign-up and the end of 2005.
- There is absolutely no charge to you for receiving these further messages.
- Comic Relief operates the texting service on behalf of the MakePovertyHistory coalition. Of the 25p text at least 15.5p (net proceeds after VAT and handling costs) goes to Comic Relief, registered charity 326568, to cover the cost of updates about Make Poverty History.
- Comic Relief's mobile marketing partner Flytxt will keep your information secure and will not pass it to anyone else. Your information will be deleted at the end of the 2005 when the campaign ends. Please see 'Submitting your Personal Information', in our Terms and Conditions, for further details.
- If you would not like to receive any further text messages, please email email@example.com stating your wish to unsubscribe and including the mobile number concerned.
- MakePovertyHistory and Comic Relief take no responsibility for failed messages and cannot guarantee successful receipt or delivery of messages.